SGS, the world’s leading inspection,
verification, testing and certification company, is hosting 14 webinars from
October 19-23, 2020, in their Global Juvenile Products
Safety Forum. To keep you safe and for your convenience, SGS has arranged
live online webinars that you can view from wherever you are.
Aimed at retailers, brand owners, designers
and manufacturers of juvenile products and childcare articles who wish to
refresh their knowledge and improve their product development, SGS experts from
around the world will share their expertise.
The webinars will cover new regulatory
requirements, hot topics in the industry, a market focus and new SGS services
such as the Buying Assistance Program, which helps efficiently source suppliers
for global supply chains.
Viewers can select as many webinars as they
would like from the following topics:
- Juvenile products: update on standards and regulations applicable
- Drinking equipment: EN 14350:2020 revision
- Seating for children: Draft EN 17191 (expected early
- Strollers intended for sporting activities (jogging) –
- When tricycles are designed as strollers
- Juvenile products: chemical requirements for the EU
and North American markets
- European regulation: General Product Safety Directive
- Baby carriers: choosing the right test protocol for
the design and destination market
- Design and safety
- Juvenile products safety – certification processes in
Brazil and South America
- European regulations: market surveillance and product
- The SGS IC Mark
- The SGS Buying Assistance Program
For the 14th event, SGS will also
welcome a guest speaker from the American Juvenile Products Manufacturers
Association (JPMA) who will share their latest updates.
Each session will last 30 minutes, followed by a Q&A during which the speakers will allow time to take questions
from the audience. The webinars will also be available to watch
on-demand for those who are unable to join in live.
For further information on joining this event, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
Tel: +49 0172 3815 777
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and
certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality
and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over
2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.